Crystal Champagne Restaurant Breaks A Crystal Champagne Bottle We Brought In For Our Dinner?

Restaurant Breaks a Crystal Champagne Bottle We brought in for our dinner? - crystal champagne

ok so heres the cards that our anniversary and my husband and I went to dinner at a restaurant in San Francisco, we are asking the head of time to ensure that we could bring our own bottle of champagne and the manager have said yes at a rate of 20 for corkage, which was with us in order. There was a bottle of Cristal champagne costs about $ 270 Well, we have the bottle and the waitress he has ... came and told us he'd try to break the bottle .... Ok ..... She says she can not be replaced, and he had a bottle of champagne, I carefully explained that 18 million bottles we had was much more valuable ... She said she had to call the restaurant owner. .. He did so and came ... went out and start telling us ... that the bottle must have been flawed, and that what he was to us all I do is .... I said no ... and tried to BevMo contact and see if I could go to a trade complaint must have broken bottle .... and said he had to speak to the manager .... Now tell me, what can we do? hes should go to BevMo today and try to get this exchange, but IMood will not say .... We can use the restaurant for our bottle? What can we do? To break OOOO and more to our bottle of champagne and wait for hours to talk to us BevMo ... yet charged us for dinner ..... We did ask for water because we did not .. .. the rest is a 4.5 star in tears .....

4 comments:

ஐJamie๑ஐ said...

IMO, it should not take food out / drinks in restaurants, is coarse, vulgar and selfish.
I also find it shocking that a. a 4.5-star restaurant with a glass and you can bring your own. Mc D's does not drink can give out food /!
Wine and champagne should be opened and poured into the table before the guest does not seem possible that the server does not follow the correct protocol, while serving drinks such as
I see no means, so I feel for you
Why are you anyway and you could win a dinner tab, and then complain?

Freakgir... said...

You do not get the water? wow, who would have died.

Floppy said...

You need to make a toast "her birthday at home with his
Cheap champagne and then bought the restaurant in the evening. With the award of the $ 270 bottle of champagne to the waitress, we can not expect that they have to feel responsible if the bottle
broke while trying to open them. I am sure they open many, many bottles of wine, without incident. You should not expect either to get your free lunch. Sorry - but I think that you are responsible.

ciaomisc... said...

Did you mean Crystal? In any case, this whole story is ridiculous. they pay to open your own bottle, are responsible. Seriously, how do you know which itself is not released after the rupture of the bottle? Why not open on the table? Server open bottles of wine on the table, I have never seen an open bottle in front of me. I can not even believe in a free dinner and I'm sure I had a bottle of champagne for more than $ 18, especially if they have a wine list. I worked in the service sector for a long time and have opened hundreds of bottles of champagne and I've never been a broken bottle.
I would like to review a complaint to all who cry file, the Better Business Bureau, every single website, blog, twitter, the local news, etc.
If you know a lawyer to a letter on official stationery to write. was due to his negligence, he suffered a monetary loss and destruction of a special occasion. I'm for what happened, what kind of sufferingThings that made me boil with rage.

Post a Comment