Goth Makeup Styles Goth Makeup For A Plane Ride?

Goth makeup for a plane ride? - goth makeup styles

I'm going on a long flight.
I usually wear the colors of the face makeup, eyeliner Future Fantasy heavy, dark lipstick, dark eye shadow and mascara.
I want to eat, sleep, put in eye drops (which could make eyemakeup my career).
I have 2 scales, and lunch with people, and not painted is not an option for me. And I'd rather not make-up kit, all 15 minutes.
What is the future of Gothic make-up, which is very easy to do for air travel?

3 comments:

Capt. Picard said...

try a light foundation, mascara, but suffice it to ... and a dark red lips ... Simple but very nice

EVE said...

I'm a little bit of my journey, as a rule, the North Atlantic, and I must say that if you want it convenient, it is best as an eye make-up used sparingly, because the air is in the air as sec . May, in fact, you want to carry a bottle of moisturizer if your skin tends to be dry anyway. I would say that the game the skin and lips, but only mascara on your eyes. Believe me, the heavy makeup and jet lag do not mix! Bon voyage!

Jay said...

Like dark eyes without eyeliner. U eyeliner after he put off the plane

Post a Comment