Third Lung How Can You Tell If A Cough Is Due To Lung Congestion Or Just Sinus Drainage?

How can you tell if a cough is due to lung congestion or just sinus drainage? - third lung

I've been sick since the third week of January. I suffered from bronchitis, but even more so. I had two sinus infections, conjunctivitis, double, nausea, infections of the ear and twice since then.

I have the best of the first sinus infection, and the second is persistent, and keep adding symptoms such as conjunctivitis.

Today I started coughing again. I think it's in my lungs, but I will not go to the doctor and they told me it was just drained.

As you can tell the difference?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can only say that I prefer to see a doctor and he told me, it's just sinus drainage of the pulmonary rather than sit and drown in my own media because he was afraid. You can tell by the "depth" of the cough. The deeper the cough, the more fluids that are in difficulty, which is usually the chest. Sinus drainage will give you a cough, rapid Suddenly, a shorter term and superficial. But if you do not "relate" to my words, go to a doctor, told him one way or another. After a few events like this and more experience "with the reaction of the body fluids in the wrong part of his body, and you do not need a doctor regularly. May God bless you.

MyDreams... said...

Drip and sinus mucus appears, even in the definition, you can feel that along the back of the throat .. where the lungs are injured by the breast, and possibly the coast .. and you feel a cough, far lower than you would with leaking breasts .. Try a Benadryl if you get a postponement, then you know that breastfeeding

southern... said...

Have someone listen to your chest and see if he heard that the air inside and outside, if you, a junkie "or" wet "sound. And it is dry or productive cough. S i colored phlegm coughing you hear and then play it safe and you will see a document.

dancerhe... said...

When you hear the wheezing, chest tightness is probably a little bit. My guess is that probably a little jam in the chest, then the supervisor has been draining for a while. Try a decongestant, out of everything and try to sort the drain care. We wish you a speedy recovery!

Post a Comment