Mucus And Cramping 5 Days Befor Period Weird Cramping At 5 Dpo?

Weird cramping at 5 dpo? - mucus and cramping 5 days befor period

First-time AF, FF - Fertility Friend (temporary table) OPK - ovulation prediction kit, CM - cervical mucus, DPO - Days CD ovulation last - day cycle.

Today feels like AF is here at any time. I grabbed a pillow stuck in my pocket when I left the event. I have AF cramps ... and feels as if it were just around the corner. It is strange, because I am confirmed 5dpo (OPK and CM from FF). Normally I start in this way until the day or feel two before AF to be here and my luteal phase is 16 days ... 5 days is simply not true. I'm on CD20 and have never had a cycle less than 30 days .... What's happening? Moreover, in my letter, below basic DPD 2 was. Why could it be? Thanks

1 comments:

Renee Aragon said...

May your cycle changes, as with age. I usually start cramping at the same time than now. Simply relax and patiend times. If you do not have your period at 16 DPO then a HPT. It takes experience RPD 6.12 for implantation. Good luck!

Post a Comment