Dental Hygienist School Application Letter Sample What Universities Will Accept A 2.0 Gpa?

What universities will accept a 2.0 gpa? - dental hygienist school application letter sample

I am a senior in my first semester in school and now going to send college applications. I want a dental hygienist, and probably want to specialize in dental hygiene. counsalor my guide told me that he would probably ask for a community college. noooootttt but reeeeaaalllyy able to go too. because I want to attend 4 years of study and finally out of my city.

I live in Connecticut and I was thinking of applying to the University of New Haven, University of Bridgeport and New Hampshire Technical Institute.
I can not find anywhere in the school to accept the lowest GPA. even though my GPA is 2.0 I joined a number of clubs in my school. will help me? and the semester is over I can increase my average up.

hel pleeeeaaseep me with some answers, because this university is really depresses me: (

0 comments:

Post a Comment