Rash From Antibotics Should I Stop Giving My Baby His Antibotics For Scratchy Sounding Throat And Slight Outbreak Of Rash On Head?

Should i stop giving my baby his antibotics for scratchy sounding throat and slight outbreak of rash on head? - rash from antibotics

My three months old Pediazole some took more than 24 hours, a rash broke out small, two hours after the last dose, starting above the eye and spread to the head, but has red bumps on sound is crying there is friction. Should I antibotics until he be seen by a doctor?

3 comments:

Jake in Indiana said...

Better yet, call your doctor.

toolgirl... said...

I invite each pharmacy to tell them the name of the drug and the symptoms of drug and could not tell if your allergic reaction .. ASAP B4 next dose

eloquent said...

Call the doctor, not Yahoo.

Post a Comment