Wedding Cravats And Waistcoats Wedding Colour Schemes?

Wedding colour schemes? - wedding cravats and waistcoats

I'm getting married 08 juillet planning my color scheme. My bridesmaids older (10 and 39) will be in Bordeaux (to be bright red) and low (3 a.m. to 4 p.m.) will be made of ivory with a red stripe. I would not want to use red as my primary, I have the ivory and hope to keep a delicate bouquet of red roses to the H2B will wear a red tie with ivory vest and ivory with gold detail. I'm not sure whether they are gold and ivory as my second? My H2B will not wear a red rose in his lapel to match my bouquet, but a cream rose. I am sooo confused! I want the gold, but it is a pot of gold at the wedding itself, we (ceromony calendar days of receipt and) on the eve of the hotel. With a red and ivory, fine and well together, like my color scheme?

0 comments:

Post a Comment